I am very excited to announce that I am adding an additional location for training classes. The Velvet Snout in Richardson and I are teaming up to offer classes at their location.
I am even more excited to offer a new class called Crate Games. You and your dog do not need any experience for this class. It is a great way to create a good working relationship and bond with your furry one.
Crate Games for Self-Control and Motivation by Susan Garrett is a great learning tool for not only puppies as young as 9 weeks old but mature dogs as well.
Your dog will learn:
- Focus and motivation for work
- How to relax in a crate even while another dog is working
- Self-control for a phenomenal sit-stay
- A speedy and dependable recall
- Distance skills for obedience or agility
- Confidence while being proofed during any tough distraction
- To keenly offer responses when being shaped
- And much more!
Come join us for fun and games!!
Date: Tuesday nights April 29 – May 20 (a 4 week class)
Time: 7:30 to 8:30 pm
Location: The Velvet Snout, 1230 East Beltline Rd., Richardson, TX 75081 972-907-3647
Request a registration form…..
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Crate Games Registration Form Requested’ type=’checkbox’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’/][/contact-form]
Your completed registration form and payment will hold your spot for class.
Class needs to have at least 4 participants registered for the class to make.