Robin is a great trainer – knowledgeable about everything related to dogs. Just ask and you get the right answer. Her training style works. We had a nervous, frightened dog who now is normal and happy.We worked in private sessions, took notes and practiced with our dog everyday. We would master that session and Robin would move us on to the next goal.Robin travels with most of the equipment you will need. If she doesn’t have it, she refers you to a website to get it.Her style works and all that’s required of you is to practice, practice, practice with your dog! Practice makes perfect! And if you love your dog, she will love the training attention.Robin is well worth the investment. Learn and practice. It pays off! ~ Jean
- Our puppy Rudy graduated from your class last fall and I have to tell you that he has become a wonderful dog. He went from being a puppy terrified of other dogs to a playful, confident, happy member of the family. He knows all the key commands so well, walks great on a leash, and loves to make new friends. I credit all our success to your class and the advice you gave us on how to slowly introduce him to other dogs the right way. Amelia~
I cannot express how impactful your training methods have been for my son and I. A very long story short is that after our beloved Chocolate Lab, Emily, passed suddenly, last year, my son went through some very difficult times, a lot of anxiety and depression presented and we have been through testing, and he goes to OT and Speech Language appointments, and a Social Skills class there. He has a heightened sensory system and experiences asynchronous development, because of this he tends to retreat in social situations.
Because you had set the rules and gave the reasons why they were in place, it gave him a place of comfort. He talks about “dog class” during the week and especially to his OT. Two-Three months ago, he wouldn’t even answer “what is your name?”, because he was so shy and anxious. I was almost in tears watching him take Roxie, on the tennis court, in front of everyone and practice the “come, come, come” command.
I just wanted to send a note and say “Thank you” and let you know what a positive impact you have made of all of us. We are very grateful to be in your class learning from you! Name Withheld~
- Thank you again for your encouragement/support. You were also so helpful when you came to to the house when Harley was younger. I appreciate your positive approach to training and spending time with you has always been very good for both Harley and I. I was looking so forward to taking your classes. That is why I kept bugging you so much. Thanks for your patience. The classes have been everything I had hoped for and more. Verlene~
Thanks to Robin’s excellent training and guidance, my energetic Jack Russell Terrier has earned his Canine Good Citizen Advanced title. Robin has a world of experience in directing us how to handle a variety of situations you encounter while enjoying time with your dog in public. I highly recommend Robin’s classes, we always have fun while learning to be polite in public. “Good manners never take a day off” Carrie~
- Thank you Robin for all your inspiration, tips and great teaching to get Yogi (and me) to his CGCA! The first time you came by our home for a private lesson when Yogi was just 10 weeks old I knew that we found a gem of a trainer with you. Now, 18 months later John and I have a very well mannered young dog who is eager to learn and please, well socialized and very polite in public settings. He even learned a few tricks from your classes to wow people he meets in public. I highly recommend your classes for people and dogs of any age. Anne~
- I’ve really loved seeing the many wonderful pictures taken of you and the dogs, doing your work, or more often, sneaking in some hugs and kisses. And, it’s also such a wonderful example of how training should be done, yes!?! You are awesome and we were lucky to have you working with our group. The whole workshop experience was wonderful and your contribution of models, training, patience, preparation…. so many things, was huge in making such a great experience. Becky, Unleashed participant ~
Robin, thank you for all of your hard work during the “Unleashed” workshop. After trying to wrangle my own 2 dogs for photo’s, I developed a HUGE appreciation for the 9 (!) dogs you patiently posed, comforted, entertained and gently trained during the two days of shooting. I wish I could clone you and take you home with me! Carol, Unleashed participant ~
- The most amazing training and trainer I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Would not consider going anywhere else..ever! Lykinda
Good Dog Fetch is the BEST place for dog and people training. Robin is great with each owner and amazing with each dog! She helped us with our second shelter rescue who was terrified of everything and everyone. He now happily greets people at Home Depot, enjoys being taken to the office and is finally comfortable at home. Thank goodness for Robin! Sara
- I love your philosophy on teaching dogs and their “parents” to work together. It takes the stress off of everyone. All of us are rewarded due to your hard work. Peggy